Health to be in focus at upcoming pensioners’ conference
- Credit: Archant
Health and wellbeing will be in the spotlight at an upcoming regional conference of the Anglia Pensioners' Association.
The Friday, October 6 event at Attleborough's Connaught Hall will feature speakers including Ellen Lebethe and Ron Douglas from the National Pensioners' Convention and Bill Adnams from Health Campaigns Together's 'Keep Our NHS Public'.
Also speaking will be paramedic Dale Meacham-Roberts and Dr Joyce Forge and Kate Fitzsimmons from the Royal College of Nursing.
Bianca Todd from the Ron Todd Foundation will also give a talk.
Different perspectives on a range of NHS issues will be discussed and there will be a question and answer session after each speaker.
You may also want to watch:
The conference will run from 10.30am to 3pm and will include lunch.
For more information about the event email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?