Norfolk chef Charlie Hodson and City midfielder Cedric Anselin to host night on mental health
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
An event aimed at enabling people to open up about mental health is set to take place this week.
On Wednesday, November 14 The Gin Temple, Norwich, will be hosting Wellbeing, Nature and A Little Conversation.
The event has been created by Norfolk chef Charlie Hodson, who has struggled with mental health, Andrew Dellbridge, Teresa Gizzi and Ellen Mary.
Teaming up with The Gin Temple, supported by Redwell Brewing, the night moves away from the idea of talking directly on mental health and celebrates the fact of socialising with a relaxed atmosphere.
There will be burger making lessons from Coxfords Butchers alongside The Pye Bakery and bulb planting from gardening presenter and writer Ellen Mary.
READ MORE: Wellbeing night hopes to open discussions on mental healthFormer Norwich City midfielder Cedric Anselin will be sharing experience with mental health.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hodson said: 'Everybody is different. Their anxiety and depression is different. So why not have a night where anyone can come freely, get together and talk.'
Talks begin at 7pm with activities until 9pm. No tickets required.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
Dates and timings
Wednesday, November 14 2018
Wednesday, December 12 2018
Wednesday. January 16 2019
Wednesday, January 13 2019