Register to join the £1m challenge for Priscilla Bacon Hospice
- Credit: Priscilla Bacon Hospice
The Priscilla Bacon Hospice is calling for 1,000 groups each to raise £1,000 and join its £1 million challenge.
Clubs, pub quiz teams, Scouts, Young Farmers, work colleagues or any groups of friends or even individuals can enter - and entrants that reach the target will be invited to dedicate a name on the £1m Challenge Wall in the new hospice. The successful fundraisers will also receive a certificate in recognition of their support.
Challengers will be helping to build a new £12.5m 24-bed hospice.
Priscilla Bacon Lodge has a 40-year record of bringing top specialist care, peace, dignity and vital support to thousands of families across Norfolk.
Despite its achievements, it is now inadequate in scale and configuration as the population of Norfolk has increased by one-third over the last four decades and, in its current location, the lodge cannot be extended.
You may also want to watch:
Register to join the challenge at www.priscillabaconhospice.org.uk/support-us/the-million-pound-challenge
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations