Caring colleague wins top award for Dereham care home
- Credit: Archant
A care home in Dereham is celebrating success at the Caring Homes Group Recognition Awards.
The awards, which took place in Oxfordshire saw a member of staff in Sanford House Care Home in Dereham win a prize.
Katrina Rackham won Carer of the Year, for being a credit to her profession, the judges noted that she truly represents all things care and provides the highest standard of care to her residents.
Ms Rackham said: "I'm so pleased to have won this award! There are over 5700 employees at Caring Homes Group, to be recognised for the work that I do is astonishing."
The award was announced by professional Strictly Come dancer, Brendan Cole.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Jeffery, CEO, Caring Homes Group, said: "It is very important that we celebrate success, not only of our finalists but also the successes achieved every day by thousands of our colleagues caring for some of the most vulnerable in our society."
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub