Suffolk care home rated ‘Outstanding’ in CQC report
- Credit: Archant
A nursing home in Suffolk which delivers 'exceptional care' has been rated outstanding.
Brandon Park nursing home in Brandon Country Park was given the rating by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in its most recent inspection report.
Jemima Burnage, the CQC's head of inspection for adult social care in the central region, said: 'We found staff who delivered exceptional care with compassion and empathy and they showed people mattered. People who lived at the home, their relatives and staff told us the service was exceptionally well led.
'People received exceptionally personalised care and support which they were in control of. Activities were planned by activity staff who worked closely with people to establish their individual preferences.'
The care home provides accommodation and personal care for up to 55 people, with 44 people living there at the time of the inspection.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 3 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead