Learn how to ‘Love Your Life’ at special health event on Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A health and wellbeing information event being held next month is aiming to raise awareness of the support available for those with bowel and bladder conditions.
The Bladder and Bowel 'Love Your Life' open day is being held on Thursday, February 14 as it aims to provide support, advice and tips for anyone with a stoma, bladder or bowel issue, including cancer.
The event takes place between 1pm and 5pm in the Brown Boat Suite at the Wherry Hotel in Oulton Broad and is open to patients and carers.
A spokesman for James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which is organising the event for residents in Great Yarmouth and Waveney, said: 'The afternoon aims to raise awareness of the support available for those with bowel and bladder conditions, to help maintain a healthy lifestyle and provide assistance when you need it.
'There will be different stands where you can pick up information and talk to the experts, as well as an opportunity to chat with others with similar conditions.'
You may also want to watch:
For further information call the hospital's Stoma team on 01493 452427.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday