Learn how to ‘Love Your Life’ at special health event on Valentine’s Day
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A health and wellbeing information event being held next month is aiming to raise awareness of the support available for those with bowel and bladder conditions.
The Bladder and Bowel 'Love Your Life' open day is being held on Thursday, February 14 as it aims to provide support, advice and tips for anyone with a stoma, bladder or bowel issue, including cancer.
The event takes place between 1pm and 5pm in the Brown Boat Suite at the Wherry Hotel in Oulton Broad and is open to patients and carers.
A spokesman for James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, which is organising the event for residents in Great Yarmouth and Waveney, said: 'The afternoon aims to raise awareness of the support available for those with bowel and bladder conditions, to help maintain a healthy lifestyle and provide assistance when you need it.
'There will be different stands where you can pick up information and talk to the experts, as well as an opportunity to chat with others with similar conditions.'
You may also want to watch:
For further information call the hospital's Stoma team on 01493 452427.
- 1 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 2 Water outages hit homes across city
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 People released from car after crash closes road
- 6 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 8 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 9 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 10 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients