Traffic lights stuck at busy Great Yarmouth bridge
- Credit: Archant
Police officers are directing traffic after traffic lights became stuck earlier this afternoon on the Haven Bridge.
The lights on the Yarmouth side of Haven Bridge became stuck at around 4pm.
A spokesman from Norfolk Police said some lights were stuck on red, with others on green, which was also causing problems for pedestrians.
Highways Agency has been contacted to fix the problem and have been contacted by this paper for comment.
The problem comes less than a week after the lights failed at Gapton Hall roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut