Traffic lights stuck at busy Great Yarmouth bridge
- Credit: Archant
Police officers are directing traffic after traffic lights became stuck earlier this afternoon on the Haven Bridge.
The lights on the Yarmouth side of Haven Bridge became stuck at around 4pm.
A spokesman from Norfolk Police said some lights were stuck on red, with others on green, which was also causing problems for pedestrians.
Highways Agency has been contacted to fix the problem and have been contacted by this paper for comment.
The problem comes less than a week after the lights failed at Gapton Hall roundabout.
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 5 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 8 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 9 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call