Have you seen this festive car driving around Norwich?
- Credit: Stacey King
The projections on Norwich Castle may be one of the most prolific Christmas decorations in the city but there is a red festive car which is also proving very popular.
Hundreds of people have been posting pictures of the car, complete with it's Santa hat, on social media and we can reveal the person behind it is 73-year-old Rod Emmerson.
The pensioner from Thorpe St Andrew bought the Heinkel Trojan four years ago and has been decorating it with seasonal accessories ever since.
He said: 'We do it every year and at Easter it wears a bonnet. It is just a bit silly as I think the car lends itself to it and it puts smiles on peoples faces which is the main thing.
'I have hundreds of people coming up to me to chat about it which is just great.'
You may also want to watch:
• Have you seen the car? Send us your pictures via @EDP24 and @EveningNews on Twitter.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list