Police concerned for welfare of missing 87-year-old woman from Bradwell
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace an elderly woman who is missing from Bradwell, near Great Yarnouth.
Gertrude Alexander, 87 was last seen leaving a care home in Ecclestone Close around 10am this morning.
Officers are concerned for the welfare of her and are appealing for anyone who may have seen her or know of her whereabouts to contact them.
She is white, 5ft 1ins, of a slim build, with short grey hair and is believed to have been wearing a brown/burgundy coloured gilet and a hat.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 6 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 7 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash