Have you lost a ‘sizeable sum of money’ in Norfolk?
- Credit: Ian Burt
A Norfolk hospital has put out an appeal to reunite a 'sizeable sum of money' with its rightful owner.
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in King's Lynn, said the money was found in hospital grounds in June and was handed in by a member of the public.
The hospital now hopes to reunite the owner with the money and is putting out an appeal after 'exhaustive internal inquiries'.
Anyone claiming the money will be asked a series of questions to prove ownership.
If you think you might own the money, contact the hospital on 01553 613359.
- 1 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 8 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park