Have you lost a ‘sizeable sum of money’ in Norfolk?
- Credit: Ian Burt
A Norfolk hospital has put out an appeal to reunite a 'sizeable sum of money' with its rightful owner.
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in King's Lynn, said the money was found in hospital grounds in June and was handed in by a member of the public.
The hospital now hopes to reunite the owner with the money and is putting out an appeal after 'exhaustive internal inquiries'.
Anyone claiming the money will be asked a series of questions to prove ownership.
If you think you might own the money, contact the hospital on 01553 613359.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications