Have you been placed in temporary accommodation in Norfolk? If so, we want to speak with you
- Credit: Archant
The EDP and Norwich Evening News wants to speak with families and individuals put into temporary accommodation in Norfolk.
Over the coming weeks we will be looking at how many people are placed in hotels, B&Bs and private accommodation by their local councils to stop them from becoming homeless.
Figures we have obtained through a Freedom of Information request show there are more than 600 people across Norfolk living in temporary accommodation.
Meanwhile, there are thousands on the housing waiting list across the county.
As part of the story, we want to hear from people who have been placed in B&Bs or hotels by their council and the difficulties they face.
You may also want to watch:
Anonymity can be provided if requested.
Have you been placed in temporary accommodation by your council? Call Luke Powell on 01603 772684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 6 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 9 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 10 City poised for Maddison cash boost