Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- Credit: Harry's Soul Train
You can now enjoy gourmet burgers alongside award-winning beers at a Norwich pub.
Harry's Soul Train was launched by couple Donna Newby and Marc Ward, from Tuckswood, in June 2020 serving chicken wings, tacos and falafel.
In November last year they secured a residency at The Whalebone pub in Magdalen Road, Norwich.
A year on, Harry's Soul Train now has a second home at The Fat Cat in West End Street in the city as they now have two vans.
They offer a grill menu at The Fat Cat with gourmet burgers, footlong hot dogs, dirty fries and chicken wings to eat-in or to takeaway.
This includes the Marmalade Meltdown Burger with three beef patties marinated in Marmalade Cat beer.
Miss Newby said: "We started our full-time residency [at The Fat Cat] on October 1, but since the summer we have been there on the first Friday of the month with the taco van.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 3 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 9 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 10 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
"I was talking to Colin [the owner] about converting one of the trailers to a grill van and he said if I ever did he would have it all winter."
Harry's Soul Train is at The Fat Cat Wednesday to Saturday from 5pm to 9pm, you can also order at harrys-soul-train-grill.square.site