Harleston slimmer who dropped a dress size with changed diet launches new weight loss group
- Credit: Archant
A slimmer who lost a stone through a new diet and fitness regime is to launch her own weight loss group to help others shed the pounds.
Lisa Hartgrove had always considered herself to be a reasonably healthy eater but said: 'A pound here and there soon mounted up.
'A number of different diets came and went, lasting no longer than a week to the battle of hunger.
'I would admit defeat, claiming that life was for living!
'Before I knew it my holiday in the sun was just around the corner and I had failed miserably on my mission to lose weight.
You may also want to watch:
'From that moment I knew something had to be done and one thing was for certain, I couldn't do it alone.'
A Slimming World flyer landed on her doorstep, with Mrs Hartgrove saying the group inspired her to make different choices.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
In just four months, she achieved her target weight by dropping an entire dress size and shedding just under a stone.
She is now set to re-launch her very own group in Harleston to help inspire others to lose weight.
'If you have 7lbs or more to lose come along to my open group every Thursday from August 10 at 7.30pm at the Archbishop Sancroft High School in Harleston. It's time to start living.'
To find out more, contact Mrs Hartgrove on 07860 793826 or email email@example.com
You can also visit www.facebook.com/harlestonslimmingworldlosewithlisa