Harleston slimmer who dropped a dress size with changed diet launches new weight loss group
- Credit: Archant
A slimmer who lost a stone through a new diet and fitness regime is to launch her own weight loss group to help others shed the pounds.
Lisa Hartgrove had always considered herself to be a reasonably healthy eater but said: 'A pound here and there soon mounted up.
'A number of different diets came and went, lasting no longer than a week to the battle of hunger.
'I would admit defeat, claiming that life was for living!
'Before I knew it my holiday in the sun was just around the corner and I had failed miserably on my mission to lose weight.
'From that moment I knew something had to be done and one thing was for certain, I couldn't do it alone.'
A Slimming World flyer landed on her doorstep, with Mrs Hartgrove saying the group inspired her to make different choices.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 3 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 4 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 5 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 6 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 7 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 8 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 9 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 10 Soldier from Norwich jailed over rape of girl
In just four months, she achieved her target weight by dropping an entire dress size and shedding just under a stone.
She is now set to re-launch her very own group in Harleston to help inspire others to lose weight.
'If you have 7lbs or more to lose come along to my open group every Thursday from August 10 at 7.30pm at the Archbishop Sancroft High School in Harleston. It's time to start living.'
To find out more, contact Mrs Hartgrove on 07860 793826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit www.facebook.com/harlestonslimmingworldlosewithlisa