Tips on how to cut food waste at Harleston event
- Credit: Archant
An ambassador from the organisation Love Food, Hate Waste is giving a talk in Harleston about the problems of food waste in the United Kingdom.
The average person in the UK throws away £200 of food per year.
The ambassador will discuss the issues this waste food causes and give tips to help save money and reduce the amount of food that goes into your bin.
The talk is at Harleston Information Plus, 8 Exchange Street, Harleston on Friday, March 2 at 2pm.
Seating is limited, so if you would like to attend the talk then book a place by calling in at the information centre or calling 01379 851917
You may also want to watch:
More information about Love Food, Hate Waste can be found at https://lovefoodhatewaste.com
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker