Chaos at A47 roundabout causes traffic delays
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Motorists are being warned to avoid a section of the A47 after three police incidents in just 15 minutes.
Officers were called to a crash between a car and a lorry on the A149 junction at the Hardwick roundabout, King's Lynn, at 9.41am which had blocked both lanes.
No injuries are reported with police clearing the vehicles by 11.15am
At 9.52pm police were called to another crash involving two cars on the same roundabout but this did not block the road with no injuries reported.
Just five minutes later officers were called to a broken down vehicle on the Hardwick Roundabout to assist.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter Norfolk Police said: "Due to three separate road traffic incidents on the A47 at Kings Lynn, between the Pullover and Hardwick roundabouts, there is a significant build up of traffic. Please use other routes if possible."
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 6 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night