Halloween Thriller night entertains all ages at the Charles Burrell Centre
- Credit: Archant
Frights and bright lights engulfed the Charles Burrell Centre as part of the annual Halloween Thriller Night.
The event, on Saturday, October 27, was sold out with 250 witches, demons and zombies descending on the Thetford venue.
Local band Ransome for a Deadman, a disco by Mindy's Roadshow, and a flashmob performing Michael Jackson's Thriller entertained the crowds with Halloween themed music and entertainment.
Arts and crafts activities were available from children with the local pop-up The Toy Den sold a range of small gifts at the event.
Ricky Jermy, director at Old Skool Bar who provided the entertainment, said: 'We're delighted our Halloween Thriller Night was once again such a success.
'We aim to offer a range of events throughout the year including family friendly and over 18's nights. We put a lot of effort into the decoration of the venue which we know attendees appreciate.'
Do you have a Thetford story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told