Halloween Thriller night entertains all ages at the Charles Burrell Centre
- Credit: Archant
Frights and bright lights engulfed the Charles Burrell Centre as part of the annual Halloween Thriller Night.
The event, on Saturday, October 27, was sold out with 250 witches, demons and zombies descending on the Thetford venue.
Local band Ransome for a Deadman, a disco by Mindy's Roadshow, and a flashmob performing Michael Jackson's Thriller entertained the crowds with Halloween themed music and entertainment.
Arts and crafts activities were available from children with the local pop-up The Toy Den sold a range of small gifts at the event.
Ricky Jermy, director at Old Skool Bar who provided the entertainment, said: 'We're delighted our Halloween Thriller Night was once again such a success.
You may also want to watch:
'We aim to offer a range of events throughout the year including family friendly and over 18's nights. We put a lot of effort into the decoration of the venue which we know attendees appreciate.'
Do you have a Thetford story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 7 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature