Spooky City to return for 2019
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
All Hallows Eve is set to be the scariest night of the year as Spooky City returns to Norwich once more.
Come October 31st, trick-or-treaters of all ages are being invited into city centre for some frightening family fun.
The eerie evening begin with a special screening of 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' at Cinema City to get ghosts and goblins in the mood for make-believe.
Then, as darkness falls those who dare are invited to Chapelfield Gardens for some ghostly goings as the park is transformed into 'Halloween Town'.
Hosting an array of family-friendly activities, Halloween Town will play homage to director and king of gothic Tim Burton and some of his creepiest creations.
You may also want to watch:
More details of what to expect from Spooky City 2019 will be released nearer the time.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre