Hall School pupils in Old Catton take part in annual sports day
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Pupils from Hall School in Old Catton took part in everything from cricket to seated volleyball for their annual sports day.
Around 80 primary, secondary and sixth form students had the chance to pay a variety of sports including boccia and cross country running.
All of the school's pupils have complex needs, ranging from severe learning difficulties to multi-sensory impairment.
The sporty students were awarded medals and certificates by Broadland councillors Judy Leggett and Claudette Bannock at the end of the event on July 5.
Will Gant, the school's PE coordinator, said: 'This year was one of our most successful years ever, with pupils taking part in cricket, seated volleyball, cross country running, boccia and a penalty shoot-out. Everyone had a fantastic time.'
You may also want to watch:
The event was supported by Broadland District Council, Norfolk Cricket and volunteers from Nike Factory Store in Norwich.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch