Halesworth Airfield Memorial Museum’s open day to offer glimpse of Crompton Collection
An aviation museum has laid out a host of activities as it gets set to take flight with its annual open day.
Halesworth Airfield Memorial Museum, in Halesworth, will host an open day this month, inviting families to enjoy a variety of entertainment, as well as the opportunity to take in its regular exhibits.
The event will feature an opportunity to meet Bruce Crompton, of Quest TV series 'Combat Dealers'.
Mr Crompton, will also be bringing part of the Crompton Collection, military vehicles he has accumulated over the years.
There will also be the chance to get your dancing on, with DJ Flying Fortress providing music from the 1940s and 50s to set the mood.
You may also want to watch:
Families will also be able to enjoy a barbecue, a bar and a tea tent, as well as balloon racing and a car boot sale.
The event is on Sunday, August 27 from 10.30am.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 6 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 7 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 8 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
To book a car boot pitch or a stall, contact Maurice on 01986 895613.