Halesworth Airfield Memorial Museum’s open day to offer glimpse of Crompton Collection
An aviation museum has laid out a host of activities as it gets set to take flight with its annual open day.
Halesworth Airfield Memorial Museum, in Halesworth, will host an open day this month, inviting families to enjoy a variety of entertainment, as well as the opportunity to take in its regular exhibits.
The event will feature an opportunity to meet Bruce Crompton, of Quest TV series 'Combat Dealers'.
Mr Crompton, will also be bringing part of the Crompton Collection, military vehicles he has accumulated over the years.
There will also be the chance to get your dancing on, with DJ Flying Fortress providing music from the 1940s and 50s to set the mood.
Families will also be able to enjoy a barbecue, a bar and a tea tent, as well as balloon racing and a car boot sale.
The event is on Sunday, August 27 from 10.30am.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 5 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 6 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
To book a car boot pitch or a stall, contact Maurice on 01986 895613.