Groups unite to celebrate Burns Night in Wymondham
- Credit: �Archant Photographic 2010
A night of Scottish celebrations are to take place at Wymondham's Central Hall as two community groups join forces for Burns Night.
Wymondham Rotary and Lions clubs are hosting the event on Friday, January 27, from 6.30pm.
There will be a traditional two course Burns supper, 'piping in' and addressing of the haggis.
This will be followed by dancing to Ceilidh band Happy Feet until 11pm.
Tickets are £20 and will be available online at www.wymfest.org.uk, by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, and from George R Reeve Ltd stationary and card in Market Street.
You may also want to watch:
Profits from the event will go to help Chapel Road School in Attleborough.
As last year, if any supporters of other charities wish to purchase tickets through their charity, £5 per ticket will go to that charity.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction