Gressenhall farm gets ready for autumnal fun at the annual Apple Day
- Credit: Archant
Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse is preparing for Apple Day, which will see Norfolk residents visit the farm for its biggest one-day event of the year.
What began as a simple apple-picking day in 1990 has grown into a popular family day out.
Visitors can sample tasty homemade cider, freshly-picked apples, and delicious pressed juices.
The event, held on Sunday, October 15, from 10am to 5pm, celebrates the very best of all things autumnal.
Entertainment and music are laid on for guests to enjoy, as well as the chance to watch local craftsmen and artists demonstrate their skills, and to try and buy local produce.
You may also want to watch:
Experts from The East of England Apple and Orchard Project are even on hand to help you here to help any curious gardeners identify the 'mystery' apple trees in their gardens. The highlight of the event is the Grand Apple Day Parade at 3.15pm
Tickets are priced at £15 for adults, £12 for children aged 4-18, and free for the under-4s.
More information on ticket prices is available on Gressenhall's website.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones