Second Greggs store opens in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A new store has opened its doors in a coastal town with 15 jobs being created.
Bakery chain Greggs has opened a second store in Great Yarmouth, with the new shop unveiled at the Gapton Hall Retail Park.
The new store has taken the final unit at the retail park in Great Yarmouth, providing "a contemporary food-on-the go experience" with 15 new jobs being created, according to the retailer.
Amy Turner, shop manager at Gapton Hall Greggs, said: "We hope customers enjoy the wide range of tasty items we have on offer."
Roisin Currie, retail and people director for Greggs, said: "We're delighted to be able to invest in Great Yarmouth bringing new jobs to the area and providing both new and existing customers with a modern and convenient new shop."
You may also want to watch:
The new shop, which is based between Shoe Zone and the Card Factory, opened on October 18.
Greggs already has a shop in Yarmouth town centre and one in Gorleston High Street.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident