Trains across the region cancelled or delayed
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Commuters and passengers on Greater Anglia trains to and from Norwich are facing cancellations or delays because of problems on the line.
The problem is being caused by a points failure at London Liverpool Street station and some lines are blocked, according to Greater Anglia.
It added train services running to and from Norwich may be cancelled, delayed by up to 15 minutes or revised.
Disruption is expected until 10.30am.
Greater Anglia said: 'Due to a points failure affecting platforms 11 and 12 at London Liverpool Street, services will experience disruption until the points can be restored.
You may also want to watch:
'Network Rail have closed a section of the track that affects platforms 11 and 12 to work on the set of points. Whilst they do this essential work, some of our trains will transfer to the other line towards London Liverpool Street.
'This will cause significant congestion on the approach to London, and services will be delayed and may also have altered platforms.'
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
As well as the London Liverpool Street services, Norwich to Great Yarmouth Greater Anglia services are cancelled because of a train fault.
The 8.09am service from Norwich and 8.46am service from Yarmouth are not running.
Visit www.greateranglia.co.uk for updates.