Greater Anglia reveals time of last trains on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Great Anglia have announced their full revised timetables for the Christmas period including the time of last trains on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
On Christmas Eve the last direct train from London Liverpool Street to Norwich leaves at 7pm and goes via Newbury Park and Ingatestone. The last service to Cambridge departs the station at 9.28pm.
Passengers can also catch the last train from Chemlsford to Norwich at 9.25pm.
The last direct departure from Cambridge to Norwich leaves at 8.12pm with the last King's Lynn train leaving at 11.10pm.
From Ipswich the last train for Lowestoft departs at 7.17pm, with the last Norwich train at 9.45pm.
On New Years Eve the last departure from London Liverpool Street to Norwich leaves at 10.31pm and goes via Newbury Park and Witham. The last train to Cambridge leaves at 11.58pm.
Passengers can check their journeys online at www.greateranglia.co.uk/travel-information/service-alterations, via the Greater Anglia app or by following @GreaterAnglia on Twitter.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 7 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again