Greater Anglia reveals time of last trains on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Great Anglia have announced their full revised timetables for the Christmas period including the time of last trains on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
On Christmas Eve the last direct train from London Liverpool Street to Norwich leaves at 7pm and goes via Newbury Park and Ingatestone. The last service to Cambridge departs the station at 9.28pm.
Passengers can also catch the last train from Chemlsford to Norwich at 9.25pm.
The last direct departure from Cambridge to Norwich leaves at 8.12pm with the last King's Lynn train leaving at 11.10pm.
From Ipswich the last train for Lowestoft departs at 7.17pm, with the last Norwich train at 9.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
On New Years Eve the last departure from London Liverpool Street to Norwich leaves at 10.31pm and goes via Newbury Park and Witham. The last train to Cambridge leaves at 11.58pm.
Passengers can check their journeys online at www.greateranglia.co.uk/travel-information/service-alterations, via the Greater Anglia app or by following @GreaterAnglia on Twitter.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park