Great Yarmouth stabbing latest: Victim is named
Detectives investigating the murder of a man in Stanley Terrace in Great Yarmouth on Sunday night have revealed the identity of the victim.
Shane Boulton, 21, of Stanley Terrace died a short while after he was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, Gorleston, for treatment to serious injuries.
A post mortem examination has found he died of a single stab wound to the heart
A warrant for further detention has been secured to keep a 17-year-old woman arrested on suspicion of murder in custody for a further 31 hours.
A 29-year-old local man, also arrested on suspicion of murder, remains in police custody in connection with incident.
You may also want to watch:
A third person, a 31-year-old local woman arrested in connection with the incident has been released on police bail pending further enquiries.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567. Alternatively information can be passed to police by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace