Great Yarmouth man on underage sex charges
A man appeared in court today charged with 15 counts of child rape, sexual assault and unlawful sexual activity with children.
Martin Thomas, 48, appeared at Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court, speaking only to confirm his name, address and date of birth. He gave his address as North Quay, Great Yarmouth.
The charges include nine counts of adult sexual activity with an underage girl and one of assault on an underage girl.
He was committed to appear at Norwich Crown Court on Wednesday, October 31.
Bail was granted but the defendant was warned he is not to contact the victims or any person under the age of 18, or approach witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 8 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 9 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market