Great Yarmouth man jailed for 21 months for supplying drugs and possessing taser
- Credit: Nick Butcher.
A Great Yarmouth man has been jailed for drug and weapons offences.
David Cosby was jailed at Norwich Crown Court on Friday for 21 months in total for drug offences and possessing a taser.
He was jailed for 16 months for the following drug offences:
-Concerned in supply of Class A drug – cocaine
-Concerned in supply of Class A drug - MDMA
You may also want to watch:
-Possession with intent to supply Class B drug - cannabis
-Concerned with supplying amphetamine
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
The charges date from December 2015 to February 2017.
Cosby was also jailed for five months for possession of a taser in February.
The charges relate to drug warrants being executed at a flat on York Road where on 20 February officers discovered a large quantity of Class A and B drugs and seized a weapon.
During a subsequent raid on 16 March officers discovered a quantity of Class A and B drugs.