Great Yarmouth set for return of Christmas fayre
- Credit: Archant
The festive shopping season is set to get under way in Great Yarmouth as the Christmas fayre and market returns to the town centre.
Visitors can look forward to a festive extravaganza in the Market Place starting from Friday.
There will be special stalls, food and entertainment from 10am to 8.30pm on Friday, 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
The Market Place will become a winter wonderland with 40 seasonal stalls offering food, drink, arts, crafts and gifts from inside a large marque and wooden chalets.
The Christmas market, organised by Great Yarmouth Borough Council, will also feature live music courtesy of Harbour Radio, a mini fairground for children and free rides on Santa's road train to the Minster.
You may also want to watch:
Delights on offer at the Christmas fayre and market will include hot spiced apple juice, homemade fudge, cakes, speciality breads, gift baskets and cookies.
Shoppers will benefit from free all-day parking every Sunday in town centre surface car parks, from December 1 to 29.
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 6 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown