Great Yarmouth cancer support group to hold fashion, tea and shopping event as part of 50th anniversary celebrations
- Credit: Archant
A cancer support group is aiming to celebrate 50 years of fundraising in style - by holding a charity fashion show.
The Great Yarmouth & Gorleston Macmillan Cancer Support Committee have raised an estimated £1m in five decades for Macmillan Cancer Support.
To mark this anniversary they are attempting to raise £50,000 over the course of the year by holding various events each month.
This month they are holding, with the support of Palmers Department Store, an afternoon tea, fashion show and shopping event at the store on Wednesday, May 10 from 3pm.
Tickets are obtainable by calling Tracy Cox on 07912684438 or by visiting the reception at Palmers based in the market place.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner