Great Yarmouth cancer support group to hold fashion, tea and shopping event as part of 50th anniversary celebrations
- Credit: Archant
A cancer support group is aiming to celebrate 50 years of fundraising in style - by holding a charity fashion show.
The Great Yarmouth & Gorleston Macmillan Cancer Support Committee have raised an estimated £1m in five decades for Macmillan Cancer Support.
To mark this anniversary they are attempting to raise £50,000 over the course of the year by holding various events each month.
This month they are holding, with the support of Palmers Department Store, an afternoon tea, fashion show and shopping event at the store on Wednesday, May 10 from 3pm.
Tickets are obtainable by calling Tracy Cox on 07912684438 or by visiting the reception at Palmers based in the market place.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 6 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 7 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford