Great Yarmouth Beer and Cider Festival in full swing
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
The sixth annual Great Yarmouth Beer and Cider Fesitval is continuing this weekend, attracting ale lovers to the town's historic St George's Theatre.
The festival, which started on Thursday, continues tonight (5pm to 11pm) and ends tomorrow with a lunchtime session from 12pm to 3pm.
Over 50 different ales from breweries across the region are available, along with a locally produced ciders washed down with live music and locally produced food and traditional pub games.
Festival-goers Jayne and Barry Harper, on holiday from Essex, enjoyed a pint of Lacons in the theatre surroundings.
'I've just been told about Lacons and all the history and it's good it's coming back,' said Mr Harper.
You may also want to watch:
'If they kepe making it, I'll keep drinking it.'
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault