Great Yarmouth based skaters selected to compete at Cup of Europe event
- Credit: Archant
A Great Yarmouth-based skating group is celebrating after a trio of youngsters were chosen to compete at the Cup of Europe.
Retroskate ARSC has announced Molly Self, Harlee Wick and Dulcie Read have been selected to represent Great Britain in Portugal in October.
It will be Molly's first time competing for Team GB at an 'A' class event.
The 11-year-old will be RetroSkate's first 'Mini' standard girl to compete at the Cup of Europe.
Molly will join Retroskate's second 'Mini' age group skater Harlee, 11, on his third Cup of Europe event.
You may also want to watch:
Dulcie, 15, will represent Great Britain in the youth age group, the highest standard the club has had selected for the international event. It will be Dulcie's third Cup of Europe trip and her second international event this year. They will travel with their head coaches Glenn and Donna Wicks and the rest of Team GB to Tomar, Portugal, at the end of October.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17