Great Yarmouth based skaters selected to compete at Cup of Europe event
- Credit: Archant
A Great Yarmouth-based skating group is celebrating after a trio of youngsters were chosen to compete at the Cup of Europe.
Retroskate ARSC has announced Molly Self, Harlee Wick and Dulcie Read have been selected to represent Great Britain in Portugal in October.
It will be Molly's first time competing for Team GB at an 'A' class event.
The 11-year-old will be RetroSkate's first 'Mini' standard girl to compete at the Cup of Europe.
Molly will join Retroskate's second 'Mini' age group skater Harlee, 11, on his third Cup of Europe event.
Dulcie, 15, will represent Great Britain in the youth age group, the highest standard the club has had selected for the international event. It will be Dulcie's third Cup of Europe trip and her second international event this year. They will travel with their head coaches Glenn and Donna Wicks and the rest of Team GB to Tomar, Portugal, at the end of October.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 A47 reopens after it was closed for six hours due to crash
- 3 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 4 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 5 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 6 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 7 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 10 Multiple fire crews tackle farm blaze overnight