Great turnout for EDP Bride: The Wedding Show
- Credit: Archant
Happy couples ready to tie the knot were treated to an array of wedding finery just outside Norwich.
Hundreds of bride and grooms-to-be travelled to Dunston Hall on Sunday for EDP Bride: The Wedding Show.
From the Rolls Royce outside to the sweet treats in the marquee, more than 90 local exhibitors were on hand to offer advice on everything from dresses to desserts and cakes to chair covers.
The show, Norfolk's biggest one-day wedding event, was sponsored by Norwich-based Dipples jewellers.
Fiona Jackson, weddings team leader at Archant, said: 'There was a great turn out a fantastic response for exhibitors who received some excellent enquiries.'
You may also want to watch:
Helen Gooch at Dunston Hall said: 'Another successful show held here at Dunston Hall and fabulously organised by the EDP team as ever.
'We had a steady flow of prospective couples throughout the day and some great leads generated.'
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 9 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 10 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home