Great turnout for EDP Bride: The Wedding Show
- Credit: Archant
Happy couples ready to tie the knot were treated to an array of wedding finery just outside Norwich.
Hundreds of bride and grooms-to-be travelled to Dunston Hall on Sunday for EDP Bride: The Wedding Show.
From the Rolls Royce outside to the sweet treats in the marquee, more than 90 local exhibitors were on hand to offer advice on everything from dresses to desserts and cakes to chair covers.
The show, Norfolk's biggest one-day wedding event, was sponsored by Norwich-based Dipples jewellers.
Fiona Jackson, weddings team leader at Archant, said: 'There was a great turn out a fantastic response for exhibitors who received some excellent enquiries.'
You may also want to watch:
Helen Gooch at Dunston Hall said: 'Another successful show held here at Dunston Hall and fabulously organised by the EDP team as ever.
'We had a steady flow of prospective couples throughout the day and some great leads generated.'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 7 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 8 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’