Great British Chefs provide three mouth-watering recipes from Marcus Wareing
- Credit: Great British Chefs
This week we have three recipes from Great British Chefs from Marcus Wareing. These are burrata, pea, grapefruit, caviar and leek salad, pancetta risotto, and Eton mess.
Marcus Wareing hit gastronomic heights with Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley, where he won two Michelin stars, five AA rosettes, 8/10 in the Good Food Guide, as well as the Rémy Martin XO 'Best Overall' Restaurant award and the Best Chef award from Harden's Guide.
Marcus has worked alongside many famous names in British gastronomy. He started with an apprenticeship under Anton Edelmann at The Savoy Hotel. From here he developed his skills further at Le Gavroche and with Pierre Koffman at La Tante Claire. Wareing achieved success with Gordon Ramsey Holdings, winning Michelin stars at L'Oranger, Pétrus and The Savoy Grill.
You may also want to watch:
You will usually find Marcus in the kitchen, but recently has been able to produce three cookbooks, appearing on the BBC's Great British Menu and opened a 'British brasserie', The Gilbert Scott at London's St Pancras station.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
Click on the links at the top right of the page to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.