One week until launch of Great British Beer Festival Winter in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The Great British Beer Festival Winter will open in one week with Britain's beer and pub industry convening at The Halls in Norwich.
The trade session will open to members of the trade and press on Tuesday February 20 from 3pm to 5.30pm.
The session provides an opportunity to network with brewers, pub owners, media representatives and other trade professionals.
Martin Ward, Great British Beer Festival Winter organiser says: 'We are very excited to be hosting an afternoon trade session for the beer and pub industry. This is a great opportunity to meet with colleagues, swap insight and tips, and enjoy some fantastic brews - including the Champion Winter Beer of Britain - before the Great British Beer Festival Winter opens to the public.'
Entry to the session is free for trade members. Registration is open until February 16 at 5pm and can be accessed at winter.gbbf.org.uk/trade-session/
You may also want to watch:
The trade session will be followed by a CAMRA member preview evening from 5:30pm to 10:30pm. The festival then opens to the general public on Wednesday, February 21.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 5 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 6 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 7 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 10 May 17 easing: What UEA virus expert will and won't be doing