Norwich’s final Great British Beer Festival Winter gets under way next month
- Credit: Archant
The last-ever Great British Beer Festival Winter to take place in Norwich gets under way next month.
The event takes place at St Andrew's and Blackfriars' Hall, and features a huge selection of beers, ales and ciders.
The Norwich and Norfolk branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) said 2019 will be the last time to catch the festival in the city.
After this year's event, it will move to another location in the UK - as it does every three years.
Local pubs will also be getting involved, with organised pub crawls and treasure trails, special events, competitions, and featured brewers.
You may also want to watch:
The festival takes place from February 19 to 23 and opens with a preview evening for CAMRA members only.
Entrance is cash-only on the door, but is free to CAMRA members. It is open all-day from midday, Wednesday to Saturday.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
Visit winter.gbbfw.org for more information.