Cinema fans enjoy Grease on the big screen at Norfolk royal estate
- Credit: Contributed
The opening night of an open-air cinema in the grounds of the Sandringham estate took place over the weekend as people enjoyed watching the big screen under the night sky.
Luna Cinema is hosting outdoor screenings across the country which includes the formal gardens of the Royal property in west Norfolk.
Some watched the film from luxury sofa seating with blankets and heaters as part of a VIP experience, while others watched from deckchairs.
Grease was shown on the big screen on Friday as viewers enjoyed the backdrop of the sun setting, while The Greatest Showman was shown on Saturday and Pretty Woman on Sunday.
A total of 1,764 people attended the screenings which took place from July 1-4, including Bohemian Rhapsody on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Visit thelunacinema.com for ticket details and further information.
Join our What’s On in Norfolk Facebook group for more information about the biggest and best events coming to the county.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 3 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'