Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An 83-year-old Norfolk woman has been reported missing.
Patricia Holland, 83, was last seen at her home in Lowestoft Road, Gorleston, at around 9.20pm on Saturday, July 24.
She was reported missing at around midday on Sunday.
She is described as being of slight build, around 5ft 7in tall but walks slightly bent over so could appear shorter, with a pale complexion and grey shoulder-length hair.
She has mobility problems and usually walks with a frame for support.
Police have sealed off her home while officers carry out their investigation.
Anyone who may know the whereabouts of Patricia or has any information is asked to contact the duty sergeant in Great Yarmouth at Norfolk Police on 101 quoting reference CAD 174 of Sunday, July 25, 2021.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub