One person hospitalised after two-car crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
A person has been taken to hospital after a crash on the A47.
Norfolk Police were called at 6.52am on Thursday (February 27) to reports of a two-car collision on the A47 in Gorleston, near the Harfrey's roundabout.
Two people were injured, police said.
East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance and an ambulance officer.
One person was taken to James Paget Hospital for further care.
You may also want to watch:
The Gorleston-bound carriageway of the road was blocked, with diversions in place, before recovery arrived on the scene at 8.10am.
Check our live traffic map for up-to-date travel information.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 8 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting