Gorleston couple die in motorcycle crash
- Credit: Police Scotland
A couple from Gorleston have died in a crash in Scotland.
John Cooper, 58, and Sharon Cooper, 56, died when their Harley Davidson motorbike was in collision with a Landrover Freelander.
The accident happened on the A76 near Sanquhar in the Dumfries and Galloway region, at about 1.15pm on Sunday.
The road was closed for nearly eight hours while police carried out investigations.
Would you like to pay tribute to Mr and Mrs Cooper?
You may also want to watch:
Please email email@example.com
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station