Gorleston couple die in motorcycle crash
- Credit: Police Scotland
A couple from Gorleston have died in a crash in Scotland.
John Cooper, 58, and Sharon Cooper, 56, died when their Harley Davidson motorbike was in collision with a Landrover Freelander.
The accident happened on the A76 near Sanquhar in the Dumfries and Galloway region, at about 1.15pm on Sunday.
The road was closed for nearly eight hours while police carried out investigations.
Would you like to pay tribute to Mr and Mrs Cooper?
You may also want to watch:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 5 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 6 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 7 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 8 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 9 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit