Golfers urged to join in Cromer golf charity day supporting Holt Youth Project
- Credit: Archant
Golfers are being invited to support a Rotary-run event raising funds or the Holt Youth Project.
The third golf charity day to be held by North Norfolk Rotary is on Tuesday June 24.
Over the past three years the club's efforts - through the golfing sessions and a trio of dinner dances - has raised about £20,000 for Youth Project funds.
Club spokesman Kevin Abbs said the funds were vital to deal with the increasing workload of the project which last year won a Queen's Award for Voluntary Service.
Teams of four are still being sought for the day at Royal Cromer which costs £180 (£120 for Cromer members).
You may also want to watch:
Prizes include a Nissan Micra for anyone getting a hole in one on the par three 9th.
Mr Abbs said the day was only possible through corporate sponsorship of holes and the support of the golf club.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns
Tee times run from 11am to 2.30pm. People can also just attend the after-match barbecue for £15 from about 5.30pm.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 07795 175779.