They’re everyhare! Cousins of Norfolk’s GoGo sculptures have been spotted down south
- Credit: Break/MOA Marketing
Some cousins of Norfolk's very own GoGoHares have been discovered on the other side of the country.
A town named Halesmere, in South Downs National Park, are currently hosting 100 Halesmere Hares, of both ears up and moongazer variety.
The hares, which are not made by GoGoCreate, are charity champions for a number of local causes.
The southern hares are equally as punny as our own, with names ranging from 'Mariah Harey' to 'Damien Harest'.
Their hares are also sponsored by local businesses and displayed in local shops.
Some are even up for auction, like our own, and range in price up to around £400.
Our own hares will go to auction on October 11 at Open in Norwich. Tickets for the event are already on sale.
The GoGoHares main trail is brought to Norwich with the help from supporting partners Aspiration Europe, Norwich BID, The Beeston Group, intu Chapelfield and Norse Group.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 10 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day