GoGoDragons! competition designs inspired by everything from the Loch Ness Monster to Dennis the Menace
- Credit: Supplied
From the Loch Ness Monster to Dennis the Menace to Norwich City Football Club - people of all ages have been inspired by all sorts of ideas for their entries into our design-a-dragon competition.
Children's charity Break and Wild in Art are organising a GoGoDragons! charity art trail through Norwich for summer 2015, and we are asking readers to send in their design ideas for the dragon that will sit outside the Evening News and EDP head office.
We have had lots of great entries so far - and there is still time for people to enter our competition.
The deadline for entries is Monday, October 6 and the winner will have their design recreated by a professional artist on our Evening News and EDP-sponsored sculpture.
A selection of other entries could also be put forward for consideration by sponsors of other dragons.
You may also want to watch:
People of all ages can enter and both individuals and groups can take part.
Designs should be submitted on the template which can be downloaded from this page.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 10 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
Design entries for the Evening News and EDP Design-A-GoGoDragon! Competition should be sent to: Evening News and EDP Design-A-GoGoDragon! Competition, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RE. Designs must be accompanied by the entrant's name, age, address and contact telephone number, as well as a short statement explaining the design. Entries by people under 16 must also include the name and contact details of their parent or guardian. The closing date for entries is Monday, October 6. Normal Archant competition rules apply.
• In the 2015 GoGoDragons! trail there will be 80 adult dragons. There will also be up to 100 baby dragons designed by local schoolchildren. For more about GoGoDragons! visit www.break-charity.org, find GoGoDragons! on Facebook or follow @gogodragons2015 on Twitter.