Free tickets for those let down by Norwich Gin Festival flop
- Credit: Gin and Rum Festival
People who held tickets for the cancelled Gin Festival in Norwich during the summer can get free tickets to attend the Gin and Rum Festival when it comes to the city next year.
Now Gin and Rum Festival, a past competitor of Gin Festival, has taken over the sunken company's websites, social media and email database and is offering free tickets to those who missed out.
Bobby Nanua, director of Gin and Rum Festival, said: 'We've had over 20 successful events this year and have over 30 booked in for 2019.
'As a gesture of good will we want to give people who were left disappointed by the cancellation of Gin Festival free tickets to our event.'
The Gin and Rum Festival will take place in St Andrew's Hall in Norwich on Friday November 1 and Saturday November 2.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Nanua, said: 'I am delighted to have launched the UK's very first Gin and Rum Festival. We have had a fantastic year hosting the festival in over 20 cities. It is a great pleasure to bring the festival to St Andrew's Hall. '
Those who held Gin Festival tickets can claim their free tickets by emailing their ticket reference numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org and choosing a festival city and session. A list of dates and cities is available on the company's website. Gin and Rum festival will then email back with tickets.
Those unaffected by the Gin Festivals liquidation can purchase tickets from https://ginandrumfestival.com/events-tickets/.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns