Gifted in Norwich’s Castle Mall selected as finalist in national award
- Credit: Archant
A shop in the city's Castle Mall has been selected as a finalist in a national competition.
Gifted has been selected as a finalist in The Greats Gift Retailer Awards 2017.
The Greats Awards, now in their 15th year, were launched by Progressive Gifts and Home magazine to recognise and reward the UK's best gift retailers across the industry.
Sue Marks, editor of Progressive Gifts and Home, said: 'These dedicated awards for gift retailers have risen immeasurably in status over the years and are now universally acknowledged as being true accolades of excellence.
'Being selected as a finalist was a fantastic achievement. There was a huge entry this year, with some outstanding, first class entries.'
All retail finalists were decided as a result of an industry wide poll of gift suppliers, representatives and agents and validation by a panel of experts.
The winners of this year's awards will be revealed at an awards lunch at the Grosvenor House, in London, on May 4.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed