Gifted in Norwich’s Castle Mall selected as finalist in national award
- Credit: Archant
A shop in the city's Castle Mall has been selected as a finalist in a national competition.
Gifted has been selected as a finalist in The Greats Gift Retailer Awards 2017.
The Greats Awards, now in their 15th year, were launched by Progressive Gifts and Home magazine to recognise and reward the UK's best gift retailers across the industry.
Sue Marks, editor of Progressive Gifts and Home, said: 'These dedicated awards for gift retailers have risen immeasurably in status over the years and are now universally acknowledged as being true accolades of excellence.
'Being selected as a finalist was a fantastic achievement. There was a huge entry this year, with some outstanding, first class entries.'
You may also want to watch:
All retail finalists were decided as a result of an industry wide poll of gift suppliers, representatives and agents and validation by a panel of experts.
The winners of this year's awards will be revealed at an awards lunch at the Grosvenor House, in London, on May 4.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups