Get outta my club! Eastenders legend Phil Mitchell set to make appearance at Mercy
- Credit: Archant
Eastenders favourite Phil Mitchell, played by actor Steve McFadden, will swap Albert Square for Prince of Wales Road for a club appearance at Mercy in Norwich.
The 57-year-old actor, who has been in the BBC1 soap for 27 years, will appear at the club on Friday, March 10.
A spokesperson for the Cabana Club, Mercy's popular Friday club night, said: 'We've been planning this event for a long time and are very excited to announce his appearance at Cabana Club.
'He's been travelling around the UK visiting university towns and the events have been very popular with pictures of him at events going viral online.
'We've had an amazing response since releasing it and it's certain to be a great night.'
You may also want to watch:
Phil Mitchell is the son of Eastenders matriarch Peggy Mitchell, played by Barbara Windsor, whose popular character died in 2016.
Since then, Mcfadden's character contracted cirrhosis of the liver, after his alcoholism spiralled out of control, and is currently recovering from a liver transplant.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
He also discovered he's the father of Denise Fox's baby after a one night stand he didn't remember because he was so drunk.
Let's hope his night in Norwich is a little less eventful - or someone is going to have to call Sharon.
Find out the latest on his appearance in Norwich here.