Get involved in these eco-friendly events in Norwich
- Credit: Nick Butcher
There is a series of eco-friendly events taking place in Norwich over the next two weeks.
On April 19, from 5pm to 6pm, the NR2 Community Gardening Group is meeting at Jenny Lind Park for a planting session.
People with access to gloves and tools are asked to bring them.
Email email@example.com for more information.
On Saturday, April 21, from 11am to 1pm there will be a litter pick at Eagle Walk play area. Access is via Beaumont Place (NR2 2HH) and through the Newmarket Street car park.
Visitors are advised to walk down the slope to the end of the access road. Those taking part will be in or around the woodland area.
Call Pam on 07904 584555 for more information.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
On Wednesday, April 25, from 2pm and 4pm, there will also be a planting session at Globe Place (NR2 2SQ). T
Text Pam for more information.