Get involved in these eco-friendly events in Norwich
- Credit: Nick Butcher
There is a series of eco-friendly events taking place in Norwich over the next two weeks.
On April 19, from 5pm to 6pm, the NR2 Community Gardening Group is meeting at Jenny Lind Park for a planting session.
People with access to gloves and tools are asked to bring them.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
On Saturday, April 21, from 11am to 1pm there will be a litter pick at Eagle Walk play area. Access is via Beaumont Place (NR2 2HH) and through the Newmarket Street car park.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors are advised to walk down the slope to the end of the access road. Those taking part will be in or around the woodland area.
Call Pam on 07904 584555 for more information.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk
On Wednesday, April 25, from 2pm and 4pm, there will also be a planting session at Globe Place (NR2 2SQ). T
Text Pam for more information.