Gazebo opened in memory of six-year-old Megan Thrower
Published: 4:29 PM September 10, 2011 Updated: 9:09 AM October 10, 2020
The parents of a six-year-old girl who died on a family holiday last year described her as 'friendly, caring and sociable girl' when they opened a gazebo at her old school in her memory..
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 6 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'