Fundraising group to hold charity gig, headlined by Thetford rapper Franko Fraize, for one of their members
- Credit: Archant
A group of fund-raisers will be holding a special charity gig with Thetford rapper Franko Fraize as the headline act.
Members of the Thetford 93 have tackled the Three Peaks Challenge in 24 hours and hiked 93 miles from Thetford to Great Yarmouth and back.
And now the group of friends will be fundraising for one of their own members by hosting a concert on Friday, March 24 at 7.30pm.
Mark Dean, a member of the group, said: 'Our friend Wayne Harvey has testicular cancer. We want to just show him, 'look, we're going to do something for you'.
'It'll be a showcase of Thetford talent. It is all Thetford for a Thetford lad. 'We are so pleased to have Franko Fraize playing it.'
You may also want to watch:
In addition to the rapper, comedian AL Wycherley, DJ Vnds, Charlotte Sometimes and Lou Spencer will be among the acts at the gig at The Hideout on Stephenson Way.
Tickets are £6 and all money will go to Mr Harvey.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled