Fund-raiser for Corpusty four-year-old cerebral palsy sufferer Felicity Wright
- Credit: Archant
A trio of Corpusty siblings who have raised more than £3,000 for their sister who has cerebral palsy will be putting on another fund-raiser this weekend.
Josh, 10, Ben, eight, and Ellie, six, have organised their third event for Felicity Wright, four, which will be held outside the outside Corpusty Stores on Saturday between 11am-4pm.
It will include a tombola, run by Josh, lucky dip run by Ben and Ellie will sell loom bands.
They hope to raise £500 to complete a sensory garden and patio area for their sister.
The youngsters, from Adams Lane, raised £1,681 at their first fund-raiser outside Corpusty Stores last September.
You may also want to watch:
It included a tombola, cake stall and lucky dip and was the idea of the three siblings.
They wanted to raise money for a £700 custom-made tricycle for Felicity, which she received in January.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
Their second fund-raiser, a spring auction, for the specially-designed patio area and sensory garden was held in April.
Mum Sarah Wright, 32, a part-time Post Office worker at Corpusty Stores, was proud of her children who were driven and took everything in their stride.
She added: 'They do everything for Felicity, not for their credit.'