Fun for all the family at Cromer carnival fun day
- Credit: Archant
Drumming, dancing and donkey rides were among the attractions at Cromer carnival's family fun day.
Main arena events ranged from a display by the East Anglian Newfoundland Dogs and a mountain bike trials demonstration, to a Wild West-style horseback acrobatic display.
Stalls and stands around the carnival field included craft workshops, a climbing wall and storytelling sessions, with the dance arena featuring demonstrations by six youth groups and the carnival marquee offering craft activities, a circus skills workshop and a magic show.
The fun continued around the town with performances from the Romford Drum and Trumpet Corps and Marlene's School of Dancing, while the carnival 'royal' family spread cheer at two local residential homes, before stopping off to greet visitors to the carnival field.
Carnival committee member Linda Everitt said the day had been a 'great success', with lots of local families and visitors coming through the gates.
You may also want to watch:
'We have tried to include more free things this year,' she added. 'And we hope that this will encourage people to come back again next year.'
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash